How could we be a bunch of kinksters without some sort of rules and protocols for the community, right? It’s fairly simple.
Don’t be an asshole.
But since that can be subjective, here are a list of rules if you want to play in our kinky corner of the world:
- You will respect the privacy of everyone within the community.
- You will treat everyone with respect and expect the same respect in return.
- You will report problems to the administrators as soon as possible.
- You understand and respect the importance of consent, diversity, inclusiveness, and acceptance. You will meet people from all backgrounds, walks of life, gender identities, and sexual preferences here.
- Safe, sane, consensual at all times.
- Your kink isn’t my kink, but your kink is okay. This is a judgement free zone.
- That being said, abuse will not be tolerated. You will be banned from the community for it.
- Don’t demand submission or dominance of anyone just because you want it.
- You can call yourself whatever you want, but titles and respect from others are earned.
- Illegal acts including but not limited to pedophilia and bestiality are not allowed.
- You must be 18 and older to join the community.
By joining the Loving BDSM community, you agree to abide by the rules of the community.
We reserve the right to update and change these rules at any time and without prior notification. Rule changes will be announced on the forums as soon as possible after they are made.