Feeling Helpless When You Can’t Help Your Partner
Part of being in a D/s relationship means working as a team, helping each other build something together. But sometimes, as individuals, we go through tough times and there’s no easy “fix” for it. We have to get through it, cope with it, and/or find solutions in our own way or over a long period of time. But that doesn’t make it easy to be the partner on the outside who wants to take away the pain, stress, or any other negative emotion. We’ve been there! So let’s talk about it.
In this episode:
- We’ve got a Hot Octopuss coupon code for the Pulse Duo Lux.
- Recently we went through a moment when I (Kayla) felt helpless knowing JB was in a rough spot but also knowing there was nothing I could actually do to help aka “fix things.”
- Then we received a message from a person who said essentially the same thing — they feel helpless to help and don’t know what to do for their partner.
- We are “fixers” and tend to want to problem solve, but not everyone is like that.
- These are our feelings and coping strategies. We don’t have any “checklists” to help you get through this kind of moment.
Thanks to our Patrons: Cdc, Chris A., Fairy, B, Jessica G., Babyspun420, and Mr. Spock
Links from the episode:
Pulse Duo Lux Review (video)
Shop the Pulse Duo Lux (affiliate link) — use code KALO15 for 15 percent off through August 24, 2020
Friday night (August 7) YouTube Live Stream at 9:30PM EDT (video will not be available after the stream)
Our mailing address is: PO Box 434, Ocala, FL 34478
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!