The Importance of Teamwork in D/s Relationships
John Brownstone and I work together all the time, and we consider ourselves a really good team. That has never been more evident since we began the moving process. Any relationship should be seen as a team effort, even if it’s casual or short-term. Ultimately, both of you have your needs to be met, but you should also have a common goal. So that’s what we’re talking about this week.
In this episode:
- This episode sponsored by Get the Butters!
- Every aspect of D/s can be viewed through the lens of teamwork.
- You each have your role to play
- You may be doing different things but you should both want the same (basic) outcome — even as there are things you’d like to achieve as an individual
- Everyone has to pull their weight, but sometimes one team member carries the other for a bit
- Teamwork requires communication and trust — both of which can/should build over time.
- If you’re at odds in your D/s relationship but really want it to work, make sure you’re both working towards the same goal.
Links from the show:
Shop the Butters (use code kayla and save 5 percent!)
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!