Stop Waiting Until You Lose Weight | Fit for Kink
I’m definitely not the only person who has (or used to) wait to lose weight before I did something I’d like. Cut my hair short, wear certain clothes, do certain things. There might be some things I won’t be able to do until I get fit (I’m looking at you, hogtie). But you don’t have to wait to do everything — just do something. Check out the latest Fit for Kink video!
In this video:
- I got a haircut to celebrate making progress in my weight loss.
- And I realized I wanted to stop hiding.
- We don’t have to wait until we achieve a goal to do something that we want to do.
- Try to worry less about what other people think you should do.
- Most people aren’t paying as close attention to us as we think they are.
- Talk to yourself the way you’d talk to a friend.