Body Image Issues | Fit for Kink
Not only did he open my eyes a bit wider (because even I forget that we can all hate how we look), but he got me thinking. Because of course he did.
Highlights from this video:
- We all deal with body image issues at some point, no matter how thin, fat, or in-between we are.
- Mine began nearly from birth, but certainly in my teen years which is typical.
- A bit of body dysmorphia is typical when you’ve carried a lot of weight or still feel insecure as the weight comes off.
- Use different tips and tricks to help see the progress even when your eyes lie to you:
- Tape measure
- The size of your clothes
- What people tell you
- Your fitness progress
- And since we’re kinky around here, let whether you can do the BDSM and kink things you’ve wanted to do be a sign. Sometimes our minds and eyes trick us, so we’ve got to outsmart ourselves and use other tools.