What It’s Like to Be Poly and a 24/7 Dominant LB139
Thanks to our amazing friend, Professor Sex, for suggesting this week’s topic: a Dom’s take on navigating non-monogamy while maintaining a 24/7 D/s relationship. We identify as poly, and just as with everything else, it exists on a spectrum. This is our perspective.
In this episode:
- Join us on Patreon!
- Visit John Brownstone’s vanilla shop.
- This topic was requested by our friend Professor Sex. She asked us to discuss a Dom’s take on navigating non-monogamy while maintaining a 24/7 D/s relationship.
- What does non-monogamy mean? It’s an umbrella term that includes polyamory but also other relationship types like swinging and open relationships.
- We consider ourselves poly even if it’s only happening on one side — for right now — because of our emotional connection to everyone. Even if Kayla’s not strictly involved, she cares about JB’s partners and wants their needs fulfilled, too.
- Kayla wrote about her perspective of what it’s like to be a 24/7 submissive with a polyamorous Dominant.
- Challenges and things to adjust to:
- Juggling multiple needs
- Making sure no one feels neglected
- Not being stretched too thin
- Each relationship is different and fulfills different needs.
Links from the show:
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!