Expectations in D/s Relationships LB117
Twitter makes us think (yes, you read that right) and this week, it made us think about the expectations we have in new and existing D/s relationships.
In this episode:
- This week’s sponsor is Play, the first ever kink lifestyle brand bringing you Playboxes of kinky fuckery! Use code lovingbdsm and save!
- Some expectations are good.
- Some are negative.
- The only way to not have expectations is to learn not to have them. It’s normal to expect certain things.
- You can get your hopes up and then be disappointed.
- Some expectations can lead to irrational anger at the other person because they weren’t who or what you decided they should be.
- Trying to live up to someone else’s expectations can lead to problems.
Links from the show:
Shop Play • Use code lovingbdsm and save!
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!