Non-kinksters aren’t the only people who sometimes judge those of us who are kinky or into BDSM. We do it to each other, sometimes without realizing it, and sometimes out of ignorance of what a kink really is. This week, let’s talk about how that hurts us all and how easy it is to do better.
In this episode:
- Contributor guidelines are now up on the website!
- Most kinksters expect judgement from non-kinksters
- Unforunately, it happens within our own community
- Sometimes it’s from a lack of understanding
- Sometimes it’s from dislike of the kink
- We might not even realize we’re doing it
- It’s a better community when we treat people the way we want to be treated, including not yucking on anyone else’s yum. Even inadvertently.
Links from the show:
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!