Navigating a Long Distance D/s Relationship Part 2 LB084
In episode 84, we’re talking about how to make a long distance D/s relationship actually work. What you can do, how you handle the distance, and all the rest that can make LDRs so difficult.
In this episode:
- Simpatic.US is our sponsor this week! Save 25 percent off with code LovingBDSM10!
- The website and forum should be up and running again. If you get error messages when you log in, let us know.
- Loving BDSM merchandise is going to be a thing very soon.
- The benefits of being a paying member are starting to come online so go ahead and sign up at a higher level to get access to exclusive video content.
- Kinky Book Club is going to be a thing! As soon as we have details, we’ll let you know. All members will have access to participate.
- Want to support the show and this thing we do – and help me not freak out about money? Buy us a virtual coffee!
- You’ve found each other and decided this might be real. Now what?
- Look for and set up rituals, tasks, and things that aren’t sexual for your relationship
- Let’s talk kinky fuckery in your long distance relationship.
- Be safe on the first meeting.
- Making time and plans for visits is extremely important.
- Set a routine for your communication and stick to it – yes, we said this last episode, but it’s important so we’re repeating it
- How do you take it from a long distance thing to an in real life thing?
Links from the Show:
Show sponsor: Simpatic.US (use code LovingBDSM10 for 25% off!)
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!