After hyping it up too much and driving at least a few listeners crazy, here’s episode 82 of Loving BDSM. The one where we reveal what the hell happened – but the title probably says it all. *And at one point I tried to do math and said “26 years” and I meant “36 years.” Ugh, math.*
In this episode:
- John Brownstone’s identity was found out.
- We tried to remain calm.
- We understood the real, vanilla consequences of it.
- We refused to live under a potential threat we’d never see coming.
- We reached out to other kinksters who had gone through something similar.
- I outed myself to my mom and will to the rest of my family because he shouldn’t be the only one who’s out.
- It’s freeing but scary.
- Life will be different
- Being “out” as a kinkster isn’t for everyone. There are real and inherent consequences for it. I am sometimes still concerned about my own situation.
Links from the Show:
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!