Emotional Impact of D/s and Kink
Episode 80 started with a question on Twitter: If you could go back in time, what would you tell your younger self about kink? That started a discussion between us about the emotional impact of figuring out you’re kinky and that you want D/s in some form. You might be surprised but we each had very different reactions – and you might have too.
In this episode:
- How you feel when you discover you’re kinky:
- Am I going to hell?
- You may have to deal with rejection from your partner.
- Were you ready to do ALL the things?
- Did you get freaked out?
- You might question your sanity
- You might question your entire childhood – am I damaged?
- As a female submissive, I wondered whether I could truly call myself feminist
- As a parent of boys, I worried about how this could impact them.
Links from the Show:
Dealing With and Understanding Subfrenzy (episode 67)
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!