Understanding Boundaries and Limits LB062
Kayla Lords and John Brownstone discuss boundaries and limits in episode 62 of the Loving BDSM podcast.
In this episode:
- Save 10 percent on the HUM vibe with coupon code: kaylalords
- What are limits and boundaries?
- Is there a difference?
- Hard limit vs. soft limit.
- Hard limits can be anything. Twitter friend mentioned tickling as a limit for her. Whatever it is, must be respected.
- Soft limits often come from a place of lack of knowledge
- Use checklist to learn your limits and discover what you both like (or don’t like)
- Talk about what you think your limits are in the beginning of a relationship but update as you go along.
- As you get used to your partner or learn more about what you like and don’t like, your limits change.
- When trying something new, start slowly. Exercise patience.
- How you handle a new experience will color your feelings about that boundary or limit forever. Take it slow. Communicate, communicate, communicate.
- Every aspect of BDSM has a boundary or a limit for you, even if you haven’t discovered it yet.
Links from the Show:
MeetHum.com Use coupon code “kaylalords” and save 10 percent!
I Wanted Him to Watch (review for the Hum)
Listen to the show:
Your favorite podcast app!